Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Update: the good and the bad

Here is a little update.





The bad: guys, I have a problem with laziness. I always am being too lazy to get my post out every Sunday. I am sorry to dissapoint and it is something I am going to try hard to work on, and I am not blaming my faults on anything or anyone else but me. I am not able to get the latest post out for you guys, so I promise I will have two chart this weekend.





The good: ............I have hit 1,000 pageviews! There will definitely be a special out sometime next week. Thank you all so much for sticking with me through the short journey of this blog.


That about does it! Let's leave off with some songs I am enjoying at the moment:



Kendrick Lamar-Alright
Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates-Sugar
Drake-Right Hand
Shy Carter/Aleon Craft-Bring It Back
Alessia Cara-Here
Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness-Cecelia And The Satelite
The Weeknd-The Hills
David Guetta/Sonny Wilson/Magic!/Showtek-Sun Goes Down

No comments:

Post a Comment