Saturday, October 24, 2015

Burning questions I just need to ask certain peoples

This needs to happen. Some things just need to happen. Here are some question I must ask people.





Adrian:

You have said absolutely nothing about Drake-Hotline Bling. I would love to know your opinion.



Lance:

Why the fluff won't you say it?



Parker Scott:

Can you tell us all where your hatred started for 5SOS? It's been going without saying for a while.



Remy:

How did you choose your profile picture? It just seems kinda random. But that's good.



Thatchos:

Where did you get the name "continental chart?" I like the name, it has a nice ring to it.



Finally, Where Are My Babies 10:























Where Are Your Babies?




And that's it! Please answer your questions in the comments below, thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that is a random profile picture. Thanks for noticing and asking.

    ReplyDelete