Saturday, November 7, 2015

About me!!!!!!!

Hey everyone! I thought I would do a post that will tell my viewers a lot about myself. So here we go!



Name: Ethan Moskowitz (yes I screwed up my google name)

Home: NYC For my whole life.

Pets: 1 Dog, 1 Turtle, 17 Snails (lol)

Hobbies: Video Games. Music, Sleep

Siblings: 1 Annoying as hell Sister

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship status: single >:(

Favorite TV show: Family Guy

Favorite video game: that's too hard lol

Age: 13

Weight: 189 lbs (I'm kinda fat)

Height: 5' 9' (but I'm tall for my age lol)

Entertainment systems: 2 TVs, WiiU, 3DSXL, PC, Laptop

Favorite Baseball team: Mets

Favorite Hockey team: Islanders

Favorite Football team: Giants (screw you Parker lol)

Favorite Basketball team: Knicks


Grade: 8th

School: Park Slope Colligate

Friends: I have too many to list to be honest

Sneakers: Kobe 10s all stars

Favorite food: Hamburgers & Tacos

One thing I can't wait to do: learn to drive

Song stuck in my head right now: Nicky Jam/Enrique Iglesias-El Perdón (Forgiveness)

Most missed song: Kanye West/Jamie Fox-Gold Digger

Throwback pick: OneRepublic-Secrets

#1 Recommendation for hits 1: Saint Motel-My Type

Random shoutout: Lance Warren

Top 5 weekend countdown:
1. Panic! At The Disco-Victorious
2. The Weeknd-The Hills
3. X Ambassadors-Renegades
4. Demi Lovato-Confident
5. Alessia Cara-Here


No comments:

Post a Comment