Sunday, January 24, 2016

New song opinions January 2016

Heya guys! It's ya boi Ethan bringing you my new song opinions for this month. I know I missed out the last 2 months but what can I say? I'm here now. Lets get to it!



David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap-Bang My Head (rating: 10/10)



Travi$ Scott-Antidote (rating: 8/10)



Justin Bieber-Love Yourself (rating: 8.5 out of 10)



Adele-When We Were Young (rating: 2 out of 10)



R. City/Chole Angediles-Make Up(rating: 9 out of 10)



Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon-El Taxi (rating: 8.5 out of 10)



Selena Gomez-Hands To Myself (rating: 7.5 out of 10)



BØRNS-Electric Love (rating: 9 out of 10)



5 Seconds Of Summer-Jet Black Heart (rating: 9 out of 10)



Jason Derulo-Get Ugly (rating: 6 out of 10)



The Weeknd-In The Night (rating: 9.5 out of 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment