Thursday, July 2, 2015

Airplay stats, week of 7/4/15

This is basically the same thing Adrian does so I would like to give him all the credit. The only difference is that I will actually be listing exactly how many spins each song got


Extremely high airplay(100+ spins)

Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink-Worth It(120)
Pitbull/Chris Brown-Fun(105)
Maroon 5-This Summers Gonna Hurt(100)
Jess Glynne-Hold My Hand(102)
Zedd/John Billion-Beautiful Now(107)
Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ-Lean On(111)
David Guetta/Nicki Manaj/Afrojack/Bebe Rehxa-Hey Mama(120)
Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor-Marvin Gaye(101)
Adam Lambert-Ghost Town(114)
Rachel Platten-Fight Song(100)

High Airplay(70-99 spins)

Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamer-Bad Blood(96)
Calvin Harris/Haim-Pray To God(87)
Skrillex & Diplo/Justin Bieber-Where Are U Now(77)
Twenty One Pilots-Tear In My Heart(83)
DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge-You Know You Like It(90)
Nicki Minaj-The Night Is Still Young(80)
Notorious B.I.G./Matoma/Ja Rule-Old Thing Back(71)
Owl City/Aloe Blacc-Verge(79)
Sam Smith-Like I Can(82)

Medium airplay(40-69 spins)

Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth-See You Again(45)
The Weeknd-Can't feel My Face(50)
Omi-Cheerleader(59)
Andy Grammer-Honey Im Good(44)
Kid Ink/Tyga/Wale/YG/Rich Homie Quan-Ride Out(60)
Meghan Trainor-Dear Future Husband(62)
Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White-I Dont Like It, I Love It(57)
Walk The Moon-Different Colors(69)
Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky-Good For You(55)
Katy Tiz-Whistle(While You Work It)(56)
Daya-Hide Away(63)
Jenaux/Pia Toscano-Renegades(49)
Tiesto/KSHMR/Vassy-Secrets(47)

Low Airplay(10-39 spins)

Marlon Roudette-When The Beat Drops Out(15)
Tove Low-Talking Body(19)
Deorro/Chris Brown-Five More Hours(23)
Carly Rae Jepsen-I Really Like You(20)
Kid Ink/DeJ Loaf-Be Real(38)

Extremely low airplay(9 spins or less)

MKTO-Bad Girls(3)
Magic!-No Way No(4)
Olly Murs/Demi Lovato-Up(4)
Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi-I Need Your Love(2)
Dillon Francis/DJ Snake-Get Low(5)
Steve Aoki/Moxie-I Love It When You Cry(6)


No comments:

Post a Comment