Saturday, July 4, 2015

Weekend top 30 songs 7/4/15

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone! I am actually doing this from my phone cause I am upstate. This week was pretty interesting. We have a lot of exits and all entrants are from up and coming!  I am having a ton of fun upstate and I am glad to be getting service up here :p. Before we get to our weekend 30, lets have a look at our songs leaving:


Olly Murs/Demi Lovato -Up X30
Steve Aoki/Moxie-I Love It When You Cry X29
Dillon Francis/DJ Snake-Get Low X28
Magic!-No Way No X26
Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi-I Need Your Love X29




30. Marlon Roudette-When The Beat Drops Out(#27)



29. Meghan Trainor-Dear Future Husband(#19)



28. Tove Lo-Talking Body(#13)(only song still here from week 1)



27. The Weeknd-Can't Feel My Face(DEBUT)



26. Twenty One Pilots-Tear In My Heart(DEBUT)



25. Katy Tiz-Whistle(While You Work It)(#24)



24. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor-Marlon Gaye(DEBUT)



23. Jess Glynne-Hold My Hand(DEBUT)



22. Sam Smith-Like I Can(#25)



21. Omi-Cheerleader(DEBUT)



20. Nicki Minaj-The Night Is Still Young(#23)



19. Calvin Harris/Haim-Pray To God(#17)



18. Notorious B.I.G./Matoma/Ja Rule-Old Thing Back(#21)



17. Kid Ink/Tyga/Wale/YG/Rich Homie Quan-Ride Out(#14)



16. Owl City/Aloe Blacc-Verge(#22)



15. Deorro/Chris Brown-Five More Hours(#9)



14. Andy Grammer-Honey Im Good(#11)



13. Carly Rae Jepsen-I Really Like You(#10)



12. Skrillex & Diplo/Justin Bieber-Where Are U Now(#16)



11. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge-You Know You Like It(#15)



10. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth-See You Again(#6)



9. Zedd/John Bellion-Beautiful Now(#18)



8. Maroon 5-This Summers Gonna Hurt(#12)



7. Pitbull/Chris Brown-Fun(#8)



6. Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamer-Bad Blood(#4)



5. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ-Lean On(#7)



4. Rachel Platten-Fight Song(#5)



3. Adam Lambert-Ghost Town(#3)



2. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack/Bebe Rehxa-Hey Mama(#2)



And this weeks number one belongs to...



1.  Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink-Worth It(#1)





Up and coming

1. MKTO-Bad Girls

2. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White-I Dont Like It, I Love It

3. Walk The Moon-Different Colors

4. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky-Good For You

5. Kid Ink/DeJ Loaf-Be Real

6. Jenaux/Pia Toscano-Renegades

7. Tiesto/KSHMR/Vassy-Secrets

8. Daya-Hide Away









2 comments: